TERMS & CONDITIONS
By clicking "Agree" on our website, submitting our reservation form, and making your payment, you hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Agreements are that all prices specified in the quotation are correct at the date thereof.
Therefore any prices quoted for hotels, attractions, and services may be subject to change and cannot be guaranteed until final confirmation of the booking.
All bookings are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until final confirmation of the booking.
All quotations are in US dollars.
- Payments, in full, are required within 7 days of making the reservation unless otherwise stated.
In some circumstances, it may be necessary for us to request additional deposits due to the contractual requirements of our suppliers.
An increasing number of hotels are now requiring deposits, some of which may be partially or fully non-refundable.
We will advise you of the complete conditions attached to any deposits required prior to remittance.
- Full payment of additional contractual requirements must be received no later than 60 days after booking.
- In the event of the non-payment of any requested deposit, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
- In such an event, all deposits received shall be non-refundable.
- In the event of billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice the correct amount.
- If payment is not received as scheduled, the reservation fee may apply.
Following the receipt of your payment, you will be furnished with a confirmation of the tour details.
You are fully responsible and shall immediately notify in writing any errors therein to the attention of the Tour Operator.
The Tour Operator shall not be responsible for any errors not so notified.
Payment will be acceptable by Bankers Draft, and all major credit cards.(see Terms and Conditions within "check Out").
Failure to pay
The Terms and Conditions are such that failure to pay by the date noted on the invoice may result in cancellation and/or late fees to maintain booking, regardless of any prior arrangements.
Cancellation Policy – unless specified otherwise
- In the event of an entire group cancellation up to 90 days prior to the Commencement Date, no cancellation fees will be applied.
- In the event of an entire group cancellation less than 90 days but more than 45 days prior to the Commencement Date, cancellation fees could be approximately 50% of the total cost. In such a case, we will try to negotiate lower fees with suppliers on behalf of our clients.
- In the event of an entire group cancellation less than 45 days prior to the Commencement Date, cancellation fees could be up to 100% of the total cost.We will apply cancellation fees only if applied by suppliers. In such a case, we will try to negotiate lower fees with suppliers on behalf of our clients.
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions policies 1 and 2, Should individual tour participants cancel services, they may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Please note;however that should a passenger cancellation result in the overall group size dropping into a higher price category, then additional cancellation charges may be levied over and above those quoted.
- In the event of "No Show" of individual tour participants, Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc." reserves the right to apply up to 100% cancellation fees
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure that any notification of cancellation is received by Benny's Ireland Vacations. Inc.
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing. We must receive your cancellation notice in writing by mail or overnight Currier.
- Your cancellation date will be the date that we receive your notice. Your decision not to participate in the tour due to the state department warnings, fear of travel, or the like will be deemed a cancellation.
- If a flight or other delay for any reason prevents you from joining the tour on the tour start date, you will be considered a no-show, and we cannot provide a full or partial refund or credit toward a future tour, but you may join the tour late if you wish.
- Self-catering properties, chauffeur-driven vacations, customized group tours, golf packages, activity holidays, and Sporting Event Game packages carry separate penalties
- Any unused tour vouchers for hotels, B&B's, or any other unused services are not exchangeable or refundable.
If a tour is canceled, our liability is limited to a full refund of your payments.
Therefore we will not be liable for any other costs, damages, or refunds of any kind for any loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment, or expense whatsoever.
Travelers Needing Special Assistance
We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the needs of our travelers; however, travelers needing special assistance for their personal needs must notify us at the time of booking for a determination of what assistance we can reasonably provide.
In cases where we can accommodate a traveler's special needs, persons requiring this special assistance must be accompanied by a companion who will be responsible for independently providing the needed assistance.
We regret that we cannot provide special individual assistance to travelers with special ordinary daily activities, such as walking, dining, etc., and other special needs.
In no instance will we or our suppliers physically lift or assist participants on to or off transportation vehicles or in any other manner.
To guard against unforeseen circumstances, Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to cover all non-refundable trip expenses.
If you decline insurance coverage, you will personally assume full responsibility for any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to all travelers.
- This type of insurance is easily accessible
- There are many types of coverage available.
- It is an individuals choice of whether or not you secure this type of protection
- Hence, at no point will Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. or its suppliers be responsible for any and all cost incurred at any point, for any reason, when Insurance coverage may have or may not have come into effect.
The Tour Operator shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part of these Terms and Conditions to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by :
- Labor dispute
- Government requirement
- Civil or military requirement
- Act of God or nature
- Weather hazards
- Climate extremes
- Unsafe condition
- Health hazards
- Inability to secure goods or services
- Act or omission of carriers or suppliers
- Acts or failures to act of any governmental or competent authority; or any other causes beyond its reasonable control, whether or not similar to the foregoing; provided however that the client by reason of such cause shall not be relieved of its obligation to make any required payments that are due to the Tour Operator.
Tour programs do not include Air Travel
The Tour Operator makes every effort to ensure that all suppliers /contractors carry appropriate insurance for the supply of the service they are providing.
However, it shall be the individual responsibility of all persons to arrange their own travel insurance.
All U.S. Citizens must carry a current passport within 6 months of its expiry. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please consult the country's nearest consulate for passport and visa requirements.
In the event of any complaint concerning a service, the complaint should, in the first instance, be raised with the appropriate supplier/contractor.
In the event that the complaint is not resolved, the client should call the Tour Operator's emergency number.
A written complaint shall be made to the Tour Operator within seven days after the termination of the Ireland tour.
No complaint shall be entertained outside of seven days after the termination of the tour.
The availability of single rooms is dependent on individual hotel properties, and in some cases, where a large number of singles is required, it may be necessary to charge a further supplement over and above the single supplement quoted.
Over and above this, we reserve the right to charge further supplements as invoiced by our suppliers.
Or to provide similar alternative accommodations.
Group Tour Manager/Guide
All Escorted Tours include a professional, highly experienced tour manager/guide.
Baggage (Land Only)
When porterage of baggage is included in a program, it is based upon a maximum of 1 piece of standard airline baggage per person.
Passengers bringing baggage in excess of this amount may incur a surcharge.
For the sake of passenger comfort, it is recommended that passengers limit baggage to 1 suitcase per person plus 1 carry-on.
Items Not Included
Our tours do not include items of a personal nature such as:
- Room service
- Telephone charges
- Special food requests or other hotel extras and Air Fare.
- All passengers are responsible for settling any such costs incurred before checking out of each hotel.
Gratuities are not included for the motor coach driver and tour guide.
These are at the participant's discretion. A guideline for gratuities is €2.00 per person per day for the guide and €1.00 per person per day for the driver, and €3.00 per day for a driver/guide (one person) operation.
Meals are provided as specified in each particular Tour Programme.
All breakfast include:
- Tea and coffee
Contracted lunches and dinners include:
- Tea and Coffee
But unless otherwise stated, do not include:
- Mineral water
- Beer or other alcoholic beverages.
- Where a wine is included with a meal, it is done so on the basis of house white or red wine.
Visits, Entertainment, and Other Features
Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. reserves the right to substitute visits, entertainment, and other features when establishments are closed or cannot be visited for reasons beyond our control or for the general convenience of the group.
In the event a scheduled entertainer is unable to accompany a tour, every effort will be made to secure alternate & comparable entertainment.
Cancellation by the entertainer for reasons outside of our control will not be the reason for:
- Cancellation of the tour
- Refund by the tour operator
- Will not be covered under insurance
If an Individual or Group is a "No-Show", (does not attend the scheduled entertainment for any reason), there will not be a refund of the entertainment cost or/and entrance fees.
Smoking is not permitted on any motor coach.
Travel vouchers and necessary travel documents will be shipped by U.S.P. ground service approximately 21days prior to departure, provided that full payment has been received.
If documents are required earlier, we need sufficient notice to arrange delivery by regular service.
Late bookings will incur an express service delivery charge.
Terms and Conditions are that without limitation, Benny's Ireland is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damage, injury, death, loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity of any kind which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control.
This includes, without limitation, any willfull or negligent act, failure to act, breach of contract, or violation of local law or regulation of any third party such as:
- Bus's, taxi, van, local round handler or guide
- Financial default or insolvency of any supplier which is, to, or does supply any goods or services for this trip.
Benny's Ireland is not liable for any loss, injury, death, or inconvenience due to:
- Delay or changes in schedule
- Overbooking of accommodation
- Default, insolvency, or bankruptcy of third parties
- Attacks by animals
- Sickness, the lack of appropriate medical care, evacuation of same, if necessary
- Acts of God or Government
- Acts of terrorism, or the threat thereof
- Force majeure
- Quarantine, Epidemics, Pandemics or the threat thereof
- Criminal activity or any other cause beyond its control
Benny's Ireland reserves the right at its sole discretion to decline to accept or retain any passenger on any of its tours if it deems accepting or retaining any such person as being detrimental to the tour.
In the event any passenger is removed from a trip, Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s only obligation is to refund to that person that portion of the payment allocable to unused services.
Each provision of this clause is severable, and if any provision is held to be illegal, void, or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any costs, damages, losses, or liabilities arising out of you or your companions' actions or omissions.
Any disputes concerning contracts, brochures, or other literature about your trip or the trip itself shall be resolved solely and exclusively by binding arbitration according to the then-current commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association.
In any such arbitration, the substantive (but not procedural) law of Florida will apply.
The Arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of contracts, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of a contract is void or voidable.
You agree to present any disputes within 30 days after the tour ends, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits your time to present disputes to this time frame of 30 days after your tour ends.
Our prices include Irish Taxes. In the event that additional taxes are introduced by governing bodies or existing taxes are increased, the increase will be invoiced and passed on to the traveler.
Payments for additional Services
Payment for additional services, while the group is in Ireland will only be accepted by major credit cards(see Terms and Conditions within "check Out").
The concepts, treatments, and production techniques detailed in this proposal and included in this website remain the exclusive property of "Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.".
They may not be developed or produced by any other parties without the express written consent of "Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.".
You hereby consent to our use of your written comments & Reviews, pictures and/or videos of you in our marketing materials without compensation for usage of same.
Our specially selected Ground Handlers have collectiely welcomed countless groups from all over the globe over many years. All Handlers have provided evidence of Licensing and Insurance upon their commitment to provide services.
It is the responsibility of each individual client to ensure that they do not behave in such a way as to cause offense or danger to themselves or others or which risks damage to property.
Each client shall be responsible for any injury or damage caused by their failure to behave in a safe and proper manner.
Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel, Registration Number ST40279.
What personal information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts.
This information will not be sold or rented to anyone.
Your information will only be used to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to;
1/ fulfill your request.
- To Travel
- Ground Handlers
- Booking of Accommodations.
Also, to fulfill all of your inquiries and your requirements of your Booked Travel arraignments.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about;
- New products
- New Services
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Most Importantly, we take precautions to protect your information.
Certainly, when you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by;
- Looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser
- Looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we, above all, also protect your information offline.
So only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store your personal information are kept in a secure environment.
We partner with another party to provide specific services.
Besides that, when the user signs up for these services;
- We will share names
- Or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide services.
These parties are not allowed to use your personal information except for the purpose of providing services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage our users to;
- Be aware when they leave our site
- Read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We request information from you when you make any Booking and/or Purchase of Merchandise from our website.
You will be required to provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date).
This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders.
If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use credit card processing companies to bill users for goods and services.
These companies do not;
- Or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
gathered, used, and kept secure & private).
- Identity and contact details
Company name, head office address & number: Benny's Ireland Vacations Inc.
Florida Sellers of Travel Registration Number ST40279
Email Address: [email protected]
- Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s Clients.
- Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s Suppliers (contracted & not contracted).
- Personal data was gathered on Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s Website, and Applications.
The data controller of this data is the company with who the PAX made the booking, AKA The travel agent or supplier (e.g., the hotel the guest is staying at). Contact the relevant data controller directly if any questions on PAX personal data occur.
- Data Protection Officer Information.
You can contact [email protected] or by writing to us at Data Protection, Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s 1623 Indian River Dr., Unit 103, Sebastian, Fl 32958.
- Purposes and legal basis of the processing
Why Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. needs to process data of those who are affected by this policy are as follows:
- To fully perform an existing contract or to start negotiations to enter a new contract.
- To provide requested services and to contact (if required) in connection with inquiries,booking, or to respond to any communications sent to us.
- For legit business interests. Primarily future marketing purposes, including but not limited to product offers and product information communications.
Any other data processing will be done in accordance with the GDPR.
- The categories of personal data concerned
Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. collects the following information in order for the purpose of processing:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Billing & Payment information.
Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. gathers statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact
user, such as demographic information regarding, for example,
- User IP addresses,
- Browser types
- Anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
This information is solely used to gain a more informed understanding of how our websites are being used and to make our websites more relevant to our users.
Note –Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. Websites uses session cookies. Cookie consent is obtained either explicitly or implicitly requested via an opt-in or text message.
Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. receives personal data through the following means:
- Supplier/Client Form.
- Through contractual negotiation and agreements.
- Corresponding through email or phone
- The recipients of the data
The recipients of the data are Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s staff (Permanent, fixed term, contracted, or trainee staff) who process the data only in the ways that have been defined in purposes and legal basis of the processing. Each Staff member of Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. has been educated and trained in the importance of GDPR.
- Personal data to a third country or international organization
Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. will not disclose Personal Data to third parties unless Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. has consent to do so or unless the third party is required to fulfill a contracted task (e.g., data entry in such circumstances, the third party will have a data processor agreement signed to adhere to GDPR).
Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. will disclose Personal Data if it is believed in good faith that Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court, or regulatory order, or other statutory requirements.
- How long will the personal data be stored for
Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. will retain personal data for the following reasons (the only exception to these reasons are if Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s is required or permitted by law to hold onto the information a specific amount of time):
- Data that is required in order to perform a contract will be held on Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s system for a seven-year period following completion of a traveling Pax's trip (or upon contract termination, if later).
- For legit business interests (as defined in purposes and legal basis of the processing)
Data that is no longer deemed necessary will be deleted from our system.
When personal data is deemed no longer necessary, it will be removed and deleted in a correct manner.
- Data subject's rights
- Right to access: the right to request, access, and copy of the personal information that Benny's Ireland Vacations, is holding. Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. can charge a reasonable fee for 2 or more personal data requests. One copy of personal data will be charged at no cost. Any access requests will need to be requested in writing or by email (Mailing & Email address provided in the Data Protection Officer Section above). Evidence of identification will be required as this makes sure that the personal information is not given to the wrong person. Information will be given within30 days.
- Right to rectification: the right to have personal data rectified if it's incorrect, out of date,
- Right to be forgotten: the right to withdraw the consent given to process data and the right to request that Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. delete personal data from the Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s System (the only exception to this is Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s compliance to with legal obligations or if the data is required for any legal claims)
- Right to restriction: The right to stop Benny's Ireland Vacations, from using personal data or limit how it is used.
- Right to data portability: The right to request that Benny's Ireland Vacations, return any information provided in a structured, commonly used, and the machine-readable format also have the right to transmit data to another controller without hindrance from Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc.'s
- Right to object: The right to object how Benny's Ireland Vacations, uses the personal data received (e.g., marketing purposes).
- Lodging a complaint
Any complaints on how Benny's Ireland Vacations, Inc. uses personal data can be sent to the Data Commissioner's office.
More information can be provided on their website: Data Protection