Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By clicking “Agree” on our website, submitting our reservation form and making your payment, you hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Agreements are that all prices specified in the quotation are correct at the date thereof.
Therefore any prices quoted for hotels, attractions and services may be subject to change and cannot be guaranteed until final confirmation of the booking.
All bookings are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until final confirmation of the booking.
All quotations are in US Dollar.
- Payments are required within 7 days of making the reservation unless otherwise stated.
In some circumstances it may be necessary for us to request additional deposits due to the contractual requirements of our suppliers.
An increasing number of hotels are now requiring deposits some of which may be partially or fully non-refundable.
We will advise you of the complete conditions attached to any deposits required prior to remittance.
- Full payment of additional contractual requirements must be received no later than 60 days after booking.
- In the event of the non-payment of any requested deposit, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
In such an event all deposits received shall be nonrefundable.
- In the event of billing errors we reserve the right to re-invoice the correct amount.
- If payment is not received as scheduled, the reservation fee may apply.
Following the receipt of your payment, you will be furnished with a confirmation of the tour details.
You are fully responsible and shall immediately notify in writing any errors therein to the attention of the Tour Operator.
The Tour Operator shall not be responsible for any errors not so notified.
Payment will be acceptable by Bankers Draft, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal Credit Plan (see Terms and Conditions within “check Out”).
Failure to pay
The Terms and Conditions are such that failure to pay by date noted on invoice may result in cancellation and/or late fees to maintain booking, regardless of any prior arrangements.
Cancellation Policy – unless specified otherwise
- In the event of an entire group cancellation up to 90 days prior to the Commencement Date, no cancellation fees will be applied.
- In the event of an entire group cancellation less than 90 days but more than 45 days prior to the Commencement Date, cancellation fees could be approximately 50% of the total cost. In such a case, we will try to negotiate lower fees with suppliers on behalf of our clients.
- In the event of an entire group cancellation less than 45 days prior to the Commencement Date cancellation fees could be up to 100% of the total cost.We will apply cancellation fees only if applied by suppliers. In such a case, we will try to negotiate lower fees with suppliers on behalf of our clients.
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions policies 1 and 2, Should individual tour participants cancel services, they may be subject to a cancellation fee.
Please note however that should a passenger cancellation result in the overall group size dropping into a higher price category, then additional cancellation charges may be levied over and above those quoted.
- In the event of “No Show” of individual tour participants, Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.” reserves the right to apply up to 100% cancellation fees
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that any notification of cancellation is received by Benny’s Ireland Vacations. Inc.
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing. We must receive your cancellation notice in writing by mail or overnight Currier.
Your cancellation date will be the date that we receive your notice. Your decision not to participate in the tour due to the state department warnings, fear of travel, or the like will be deemed a cancellation.
If a flight or other delay for any reason prevents you from joining the tour on the tour start date, you will be considered a no-show, and we cannot provide a full or partial refund or credit toward a future tour, but you may join the tour late if you wish.
- Self catering properties, chauffeur driven vacations, customized group tours , golf packages, activity holidays, and Sporting Event Game packages carry separate penalties
- Any unused tour vouchers for hotels, B&B’s or any other unused services are not exchangeable or refundable.
If a tour is cancelled, our liability is limited to a full refund of your payments.
Therefore we will not be liable for any other costs, damages, or refunds of any kind for any loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment, or expense whatsoever.
Travelers Needing Special Assistance
We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the needs of our travelers; however, travelers needing special assistance for their personal needs must notify us at the time of booking for a determination of what assistance we can reasonably provide.
In cases where we can accommodate a traveler’s special needs, persons requiring this special assistance must be accompanied by a companion who will be responsible for independently providing the needed assistance.
We regret that we cannot provide special individual assistance to travelers with special ordinary daily activities, such as walking, dining, etc, and other special needs.
In no instance will we, or our suppliers physically lift or assist participants on to or off transportation vehicles or in any other manner.
To guard against unforeseen circumstances, Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to cover all nonrefundable trip expenses.
If you decline insurance coverage, you will personally assume full responsibility for any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended to all travelers.
- This type of Insurance is easily accessible
- There are many types of coverage available.
- It is an individuals choice of whether or not you secure this type of protection
- hence, at no point will Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc. or its suppliers be responsible for any and all cost incurred at any point, for any reason, when Insurance coverage may have or may have not come into effect.
The Tour Operator shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part of these Terms and Conditions to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by :
- Labor dispute
- Government requirement
- Civil or military requirement
- Act of God or nature
- Weather hazards
- Climate extremes
- Unsafe condition
- Health hazards
- Inability to secure goods or services
- Act or omission of carriers or suppliers
- Acts or failures to act of any governmental or competent authority; or any other causes beyond its reasonable control, whether or not similar to the foregoing; provided however that the Client by reason of such cause shall not be relieved of its obligation to make any required payments that are due to the Tour Operator.
Tour programmes do not include Air Travel
The Tour Operator makes every effort to ensure that all suppliers /contractors carry appropriate insurance for the supply of the service they are providing.
However it shall be the individual responsibility of all persons to arrange their own travel insurance.
All U.S. Citizens must carry a current passport within 6 months of its expiry. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please consult country’s nearest consulate for passport and visa requirements.
In the event of any complaint concerning a service, the complaint should in the first instance be raised with the appropriate supplier/contractor.
In the event that the complaint is not resolved, the client should call the Tour Operator’s emergency number.
A written complaint shall be made to the Tour Operator within seven days after the termination of the Ireland tour.
No complaint shall be entertained outside of seven days after the termination of the tour.
The availability of single rooms is dependent on individual hotel properties and in some cases, where a large number of singles is required; it may be necessary to charge a further supplement over and above the single supplement quoted.
Over and above this we reserve the right to charge further supplements as invoiced by our suppliers.
Or to provide similar alternative accommodations.
Group Tour Manager/Guide
All Tours include a professional, highly experienced tour manager/guide.
Baggage (Land Only)
When porterage of baggage is included in a programme, it is based upon a maximum of 1 piece of standard airline baggage per person.
Passengers bringing baggage in excess of this amount may incur a surcharge.
For the sake of passenger comfort, it is recommended that passengers limit baggage to 1 suitcase per person plus 1 carry on.
Items Not Included
Our tours do not include items of a personal nature such as:
- Room service
- Telephone charges
- Special food requests or other hotel extras and Air Fare.
- All passengers are responsible for settling any such costs incurred before checking out of each hotel.
Gratuities are not included to the motor coach driver and tour guide.
These are at the participant’s discretion. A guideline for gratuities is €2.00 per person per day for the guide and €1.00 per person per day for the driver and €3.00 per day for a driver/guide (one person) operation.
Meals are provided as specified in each particular Tour Programme.
All breakfast include:
- Tea and coffee
Contracted lunches and dinners include:
- Tea and Coffee
But unless otherwise stated do not include:
- Mineral water
- Beer or other alcoholic beverages.
- Where wine is included with a meal it is done so on the basis of house white or red wine.
Visits, Entertainment and Other Features
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc. reserves the right to substitute visits, entertainment, and other features when establishments are closed or cannot be visited for reasons beyond our control or for the general convenience of the group.
In the event a scheduled entertainer is unable to accompany a tour, every effort will be made to secure alternate & comparable entertainment.
Cancellation by the entertainer for reasons outside of our control will not be reason for:
- Cancellation of the tour
- Refund by tour operator
- Will not be covered under insurance.
Smoking is not permitted on any motor coach
Travel vouchers and necessary travel documents will be shipped by U.S.P. ground service approximately 21days prior to departure provided that full payment has been received.
If documents are required earlier, we need sufficient notice to arrange delivery by regular service.
Late bookings will incur an express service delivery charge.
Terms and Conditions are that without limitation Benny’s Ireland is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damage, injury, death, loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity of any kind which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control.
This includes, without limitation any will full or negligent act , failure to act, breach of contract or violation of local law or regulation of any third party such as:
- Bus’s, taxi, van, local round handler or guide
- Financial default or insolvency of any supplier which is, to, or does supply any goods or services for this trip.
Benny’s Ireland is not liable for any loss, injury death or inconvenience due to:
- Delay or changes in schedule
- Overbooking of accommodation
- Default, insolvency or bankruptcy of third partys
- Attacks by animals, dinosaurs
- Sickness, the lack of appropriate medical care, evacuation of same, if necessary
- Acts of god or government
- Acts of terrorism, or the threat thereof
- Force majeure
- Quarantine, epidemics, or the threat thereof
- Criminal activity, or any other cause beyond its control.
Benny’s Ireland reserves the right at its sole discretion to decline to accept or retain any passenger on any of its tours if it deems accepting or retaining any such person as being detrimental to the tour.
In the event any passenger is removed from a trip, Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc. only obligation is to refund to that person that portion of the payment allocable to unused services.
Each provision of this clause is severable and if any provision is held to be illegal, void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any costs, damages, losses, or liabilities arising out of you or your companions’ actions or omissions.
Any disputes concerning contracts, brochures or other literature about your trip or the trip itself shall be resolved solely and exclusively by binding arbitration according to the then current commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association.
In any such Arbitration, the substantive (but not procedural) law of Florida will apply.
The Arbitrator and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of contracts, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of a contract is void or voidable.
You agree to present any disputes within 30 days after the tour ends, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits your time to present disputes to this time frame of 30 days after your tour ends.
Our prices include Irish Taxes. In the event that additional taxes are introduced by governing bodies or existing taxes increased, the increase will be invoiced and passed on to the traveler.
Payments for additional Services
Payment for additional services while the group is in Ireland will only be accepted by credit card – MasterCard, Visa or American express. Credit card transactions will be subject to an additional handling fee of 2.0% for MasterCard and Visa card transactions and 2.5% for American Express transactions or the current handling fee, which ever is higher.
The concepts, treatments and production techniques detailed in this proposal and included in this web site remain the exclusive property of “Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.”.
They may not be developed or produced by any other parties without the express written consent of “Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.”.
You hereby consent to our use of pictures or videos of you in our marketing materials without compensation.
Our specially selected Ground Handlers, The Abbey Group, have been in business since 1978. Over this time they have welcomed countless groups from all over the globe.
We will be pleased to provide trade references should you so require.
It is the responsibility of each individual client to ensure that they do not behave in such a way as to cause offense or danger to themselves or others, or which risks damage to property.
Each client shall be responsible for any injury or damage caused by their failure to behave in a safe and proper manner.
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc. is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel, Registration Number ST40279.