What personal information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc. are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact.
This information will not be sold or rented to anyone.
Your information will only be used to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to;
1/ fulfill your request.
- To Travel
- Ground Handlers
- Booking of Accommodations.
Also to fulfill all of your inquiries and your requirements of your Booked Travel arraignments.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about;
- New products
- New Services
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Most Importantly, we take precautions to protect your information.
Certainly when you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by;
- Looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser
- Looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we, above all, also protect your information offline.
So only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store your personal information are kept in a secure environment.
We partner with another party to provide specific services.
Besides that, when the user signs up for these services;
- We will share names
- Or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide services.
These parties are not allowed to use your personal information except for the purpose of providing services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage our users to;
- Be aware when they leave our site
- Read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We request information from you when you make any Booking and/or Purchase of Merchandise from our web-site.
You will be required to provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date).
This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders.
If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use credit card processing companies to bill users for goods and services.
These companies do not;
- Or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
gathered, used and kept secure & private).
1. Identity and contact details
Company name, head office address & number: Benny’s Ireland Vacations Inc.
1623 Indian River Drive Suite 103, Sebastian Florida 32958
Florida Sellers of Travel Registration Number ST40279
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s Clients.
• Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s Suppliers (contracted & not contracted).
• Personal data gathered on Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s Website and Applications.
The data controllers of this data is the company who the PAX made the booking with AKA The
travel agent or supplier (e.g. the hotel the guest is staying at). Contact the relevant data controller
directly if any questions on PAX personal data occur.
2. Data Protection Officer Information.
You can contact email@example.com or by writing to us at: Data Protection, Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s 1623 Indian River Dr. Unit 103 Sebastian, Fl 32958
3. Purposes and legal basis of the processing
Why Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s needs to process data of those who are affected by this Policy are as follows:
• To fully perform an existing contract or to start negotiations to entering a new contract.
• To provide requested services and to contact (if required) in connection with enquiries,
booking or to respond to any communications send to us.
• For legit business interests. Primarily future marketing purposes, including, but not limited
to product offers and product information communications.
Any other data processing will be done in accordance of the GDPR.
4. The categories of personal data concerned
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s collects the following information in order for the purpose of processing:
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Billing & Payment information.
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact
user, such as demographic information regarding, for example,
• User IP addresses,
• Browser types
• Anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
This information is solely used to gain a more informed understanding of how our websites are
being used and to make our websites more relevant to our users.
Note –Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s Websites uses session cookies. Cookie consent is obtained either explicitly or implicitly requested via an opt-in or text message.
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s receives personal data through the following means:
• Supplier/Client Form.
• Through contractual negotiation and agreements.
• Corresponding through email or phone
5. The recipients of the data
The recipients of the data are the Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s staff (Permanent, fixed term, contracted or trainee staff) who process the data only in the ways that have been defined in purposes and legal basis of the
processing. Each Staff member of Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s have been educated and train in the importance of GDPR.
6. Personal data to a third country or international organisation
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s will not disclose Personal Data to third parties unless Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s has consent to do so or unless the third party is required to fulfill a contracted task (e.g. data entry in such circumstances, the third party will have a data processor agreement signed to adhere to GDPR).
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s will disclose Personal Data if it is believed in good faith that Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
The only exception to this policy occurs in the event of a sale, merger, receivership or liquidation
7. How long will the personal data be stored for
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s will retain personal data the following reasons (only exception to these reasons are if Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s is required or permitted by law to hold onto the information a specific amount of time):
• Data that is required in order to perform a contract, will be held on Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s system for a
seven year period following completion of a travelling Pax’s trip (or upon contract termination, if later).
• For legit business interests (as defined in purposes and legal basis of the processing)
Data that is no longer deemed necessary will be deleted from our system
When personal data is deemed no longer necessary, it will removed and deleted in a correct
8. Data subject’s rights
• Right to access: the right to request, access and copy of the personal information that
Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s is holding. Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s can charge a reasonable fee for 2 or more personal data requests. One copy of personal data will be charged at no cost. Any access requests will need to be requested in writing or email (Mailing & Email address provided in the Data Protection
Officer Section above). Evidence of identification will be required as this makes sure that
the personal information is not given to the wrong person. Information will be given within
• Right to rectification: the right to have personal data rectified if it’s incorrect, out of date or
• Right to be forgotten: the right to withdraw consent given to process data and the right to
request that Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s delete personal data from the Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s System (only exception to this is Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s compliance to with an legal obligations or if the data is required for any legal
• Right to restriction: The right to stop Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s from using personal data or limit how it is used.
• Right to Data portability: The right to request that Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s return any information provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format also have the right to
transmit data to another controller without hindrance from Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s
• Right to object: The right to object how Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s uses the personal data received (e.g.
9. Lodging a complaint
Any complaints on how Benny’s Ireland Vacations, Inc.’s uses personal data can be sent to the Data Commissioner’s office.
More information can be provided on their website: www.dataprotection.ie